There are numerous benefits of tubeless tires on the mountain bike trail; better traction because of lower tire pressure, shaving weight as tubes weigh more than sealant, pinch flat reduction, puncture reduction, and time saving because you aren’t changing flats.
This class will cover:
- Difference between a tubeless rim and a non-tubeless rim
- Difference between a tubeless tire and a non-tubeless tire
- What you need to convert a non-tubeless rim to a tubeless
- How to apply sealant, tubeless valves, and seat the tire
- On-going maintenance suggestions
(OPTIONAL: if you have a wheelset you’d like to convert, bring it to class and we’ll help you assess what you’ll need)
Local craft beer and snacks will be provided.
You do NOT need to bring your bike to this class, just a great attitude!
Limit - 10 people